2 bedroom flat for saleSighthill Drive, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH11
- Two bedroom second floor flat
- Modern décor throughout
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
- Two large double bedrooms
- Benefits from GCH and DG
- Ideal central location
- Only approx. 5.5 miles to Edinburgh centre
- Would suit BTL investor or private buyer
Popular two bedroom flat in the Sighthill district of Edinburgh, offering modern interiors and generous living space.
The property comprises a bright lounge with dual aspect windows, a contemporary fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and two good sized bedrooms. It further benefits from a newly installed gas central heating system and double glazing.
Situated to the west of Edinburgh city centre, the area is well serviced by an excellent range of local amenities including shopping, transport, education and recreational facilities. Local schooling can be found within walking distance both at primary and secondary levels and regular bus services run to and from the city centre and surrounding area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.