2 bedroom flat for saleReading Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
- A spacious two bedroom first floor apartment
- Off road parking space
- Potential for a loft conversion subject to the necessary planning permission
- Living room, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms
- Situated on the outskirts of Henley town centre within walking distance of the train station, River Thames and Tesco supermarket
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A spacious two bedroom first floor apartment with an off road parking space and potential for a loft conversion subject to the necessary planning permission. The property is situated on the outskirts of Henley town centre within walking distance of the train station, River Thames and Tesco supermarket. The accommodation comprises: Front door leading to entrance hall with stairs to first floor, living room with window to rear aspect, kitchen with matching units, stainless steel oven and 5 ring gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and cupboard under, bathroom with low level w.c, wash basin and bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Master bedroom with twin windows to front aspect and bedroom two. Outside there is one off road parking space located to the rear of the property.
Situated within walking distance of Henley Town Centre which offers a comprehensive range of shopping facilities, three screen cinema, theatre and several restaurants. There is a variety of choice of schools and abundance of recreational facilities including golf, horse racing, rowing and sailing. The commuter is well provided for via the M4/M40 giving access to London, Heathrow, West Country and Midlands. Henley Station has direct links with London Paddington (via Twyford) 55 minutes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN120322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.