2 bedroom terraced house for salePipistrelle Court, Stockton-On-Tees
- Modern two bedroom terraced house
- Sought after Elms location in Norton
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Enclosed rear garden which is not overlooked and allocated parking
- Good accessibility to excellent commuter links
In our opinion this beautifully presented modern two bedroom terraced house on the sought after Elms development in Norton would be a perfect fit for first time buyers and young professionals alike.
In our opinion this beautifully presented modern two bedroom terraced house on the sought after Elms development in Norton would be a perfect fit for first time buyers and young professionals alike. Finished to a high standard this lovely property with its fully enclosed rear garden which is not overlooked, allocated parking and good accessibility to excellent commuter routes briefly comprises of:- Entrance hall, cloakroom w/c, nice size living room with French doors to garden, modern fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Double glazed door to the front elevation and a radiator.
Low level W/V, pedestal wash hand basin and modern wall mounted stainless steel radiator.
Lounge 12' x 15' ( 3.66m x 4.57m )
Double glazed French doors, stairs leading to the first floor and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' x 8' 1" ( 2.44m x 2.46m )
Fully fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, tiled splash back a 1 and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Stairs leading from the living room.
Bedroom One 8' x 12' 1" ( 2.44m x 3.68m )
Fitted walk in wardrobe with central heating boiler, double glazed window to th rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' x 11' ( 1.83m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Suite Comprising: part tiled, panelled bath with shower over, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
There is 1 allocated parking bay for the property located at the side of the property and there is a fully boarded loft.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61821749.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.