5 bedroom detached house for saleMill Road, Nassington, Peterborough, PE8
Guide Price £1,100,000
- A stunning family home
- Completed in 2016
- Very high specification throughout
- Large kitchen/breakfast/family room
- 3 Further receptions
- First floor sitting area with panoramic views
- Principal bedroom with dressing room & en suite
- 2 En suite bedrooms
- 2 Further bedroom & family bathroom
- Double detached garage
Completed in 2016, The Haven has been fitted and finished to an exacting standard creating a sumptuous contemporary home that has been designed to take advantage of the view of the stunning open countryside around the property. Thoughtfully designed, the two storey accommodation benefits from zoned under floor heating (oil fired) to both the ground floor and first floor, ensuring the ultimate in control and comfort. The property boasts a wealth of features worthy of note including a stunning kitchen/breakfast room open to a family area with large sliding doors giving access onto the south facing garden. On the first floor there is a sitting area with sliding glazed doors providing uninterrupted views of the adjacent meadow leading down to the River Nene and open countryside beyond. To fully appreciate the attention to detail and quality of fittings, internal viewing is strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61822460.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET160092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norton Rickett, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.