5 bedroom detached house for saleAston Clinton Road, Weston Turville, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22
- 1930s detached house with no upper chain
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Five reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room/second kitchen
- Annexe potential with lapsed planning consent to build above
- Double garage, carriageway driveway
- Plot of 0.45 acres including 175ft. South facing rear garden
- Aylesbury grammar schools catchment
A five bedroom detached house with no upper chain, a south facing garden of 175 ft., accommodation of 3,618 sq. ft. and the potential for a self-contained annexe. Rosewood House was originally a hotel built in the 1930s. The house is set in mature grounds of approximately 0.45 acres with an all season covered entertaining space. The ground floor accommodation to the side of the house has potential for a self-contained annexe with lapsed planning permission to build above, subject to the necessary consents. The carriage driveway and double garage provide off street parking. Aylesbury town centre is approximately 2 miles away and offers shopping, social and sports facilities, the Waterside Theatre, Aylesbury University Campus, Aylesbury College and a mainline railway station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61822583.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL140159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.