2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHambleden Valley. Skirmett.
- AREA OF OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY
- PRETTY GRADE TWO LISTED COTTAGE
- VIEWS OVER SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE
- CHARACTER FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER
- EASY ACCESS TO RENOWN GASTRO PUBS
- COUNTRY WALKS AND RIDES NEARBY
- EQUIDISTANT TO MARLOW AND HENLEY
A STUNNING Grade II, two bedroom cottage, FULL OF CHARM and character with delightful views across the PICTURESQUE Hambleden Valley. 16'4 x 16'3 Sitting Room, Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room, Two Double Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Exposed Wall and Ceiling Timbers, Oil Central Heating, Pretty front garden and 33ft rear garden backing onto fields, Insulated Outbuildings, Delightful Views to the rear over Rolling Country Side. Tel 01628 890707.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 697424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Milsom , Marlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.