2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDamigos Road, Gravesend, Kent
Sold STC £240,000
- 2 bedroom semi detached house
- Open plan living
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Garage and driveway
- Secluded sunny, colourful rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (63)
What the Owner says:
When we were looking for a house we wanted one that was semi-detached and we needed a garage so this was an obvious choice. We also liked the location as it has good access to the A2/M2, M25 & Ebbsfleet international station. There are handy shops just up the road and now there is a bus stop nearby, which means that getting into town is even easier.
The house was stuck in the 1980s when we moved in and we have had it totally updated to include double glazed doors and windows in the last 3 years and in recent years have had a new kitchen and bathroom fitted. We have also worked really hard in the garden, it has been a real labour of love, but we are really happy with our efforts as it is very colourful, gets sun most of the day and is also very secluded.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Dining Area: 15'9 x 11'8 (4.80m x 3.56m) narrowing to 12'8 x 8'11 (3.86m x 2.72m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'8 x 10'9 (3.56m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'7 x 11'4 (3.53m x 3.46m) narrowing to 8'7 x 8'2 (2.62m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 7'10 (3.56m x 2.39m)
- Bathroom: 6'8 x 5'6 (2.03m x 1.68m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.