3 bedroom flat for saleMelrose Court, Rutherglen, Glasgow
Sold STC £87,500
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW UNITS
- WELL MAINTAINED GARDEN GROUNDS
- OFF STREET PARKING BAYS
A rarely available prefered first floor flat within this popular residential pocket of Rutherglen.
Providing bright and well appointed accommodation this seldom available first floor flat should appeal to both young and old alike. Providing accommodation of generous proportions and of a versatile layout the interior comprises shared entrance and stairwell with security entry system, welcoming reception hall, lounge, well equipped kitchen, three double bedrooms and bathroom. The property features a system of electric heating and double glazed window units. Externally there are well maintained garden grounds surrounding complete with bin store and drying facilities. Off street parking bays are also available to front.
From the property there is access to the main arterial routes linking to the city centre and outlying areas of Glasgow. Public transport is readily available including the rail network. Motorway access is via the M74 at Cambuslang.
Lounge 13' 4" MAX x 13' 3" MAX ( 4.06m MAX x 4.04m MAX )
Kitchen 13' 6" MAX x 9' 6" ( 4.11m MAX x 2.90m )
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 8' 4" ( 4.45m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 9' 3" ( 4.19m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61829630.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.