3 bedroom detached house for saleCrown Close, Dickleburgh
- Guide Price of £260,000- £270,000
- Three Bedrooms
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Two reception Rooms
- Detached Garage Currently Used as a Home Office
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
Guide Price of £260,000 -£270,000 Situated in a small cul-de-sac just off the centre of the popular village of Dickleburgh, is this very well presented three bedroom detached family house built in 2005 benefiting off road parking, detached garage, en-suite shower room to master bedroom.
Built in 2005 by a local developer, in a small cul-de-sac of just six detached properties, situated at the very end of the development positioned in a desirable corner plot. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, down stairs cloak room, lounge with a feature fire place and double doors opening on to the enclosed rear garden, dining room, kitchen and utility room. To the first floor, the master bedroom is offered with an en-suite shower room, there are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the property offers off road parking for several cars with an enclosed picket fence garden to the front aspect with path leading to the front door. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed with a generous decked seating area with the majority of the garden being laid to lawn, pathway providing access to the detached single garage which is currently split in to two providing a store area and a home working facility.
The property benefits oil fired heating via radiator and double glazed windows and doors throughout.
Front aspect double glazed door, radiator, tiled flooring and stairs to first floor, door to;
Low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Lounge 19' 2" x 12' 1" ( 5.84m x 3.68m )
Front aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed double doors leading to the decked seating area, wood laminate flooring, radiator and red brick fire place.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.87m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, wood laminate flooring and door to;
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.82m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, work surface with 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, wall and base mounted units, integral ceramic hob and electric oven, space for dish washer, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and recessed spot lights, door to;
Utility Room 5' 9" x 5' 5" ( 1.75m x 1.65m )
Rear aspect double glazed door and window, work surface with stainless steel sink and drainer, radiator, tiled floor and under stair cupboard.
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, loft access and airing cupboard. Doors to;
Bedroom 1 12' 1" excluding door recess x 10' 5" ( 3.68m excluding door recess x 3.18m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and door to;
Front aspect double glazed window, vinyl flooring, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, tiled walls and corner shower cubical and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" excluding door recess x 9' 5" ( 3.10m excluding door recess x 2.87m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in double wardrobe.
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, tiled walls, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround and extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.54m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
The front of the property offers off road parking for several cars and provides access to the detached single garage. There is a picket fence surrounding the small lawned frontage with path providing access to the front door and a side gate leading to the fully enclosed lawned rear garden with a good sized decked seating area, oil tank and path way leading to the rear pedestrian door providing access to;
Home Office 10' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.97m )
Wood laminate flooring, electric panelled heater, formally used as a home office, door to;
Storage Area 10' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.84m )
Power, light and double doors to the front aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61829636.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.