2 bedroom flat for saleSalters Garden, PUDSEY
- Stunning Apartment
- Beautifully presented Duplex
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite
- Dining Room
- Communal gardens & Parking
A stunning two bedroom duplex apartment in this popular development located in a sought after residential area of Pudsey. Properties of this size and presented to this standard, are rare to the market and early viewing is recommended. DG & GCH
A stunning duplex apartment in this popular development located in a sought after residential area of Pudsey. Properties of this size and presented to this standard are rare to the market and early viewing is recommended to appreciate the scope and quality of accommodation on offer. Accommodation briefly comprises: Large entrance vestibule and dining area, a spacious lounge with a modern fireplace, a lovely breakfast kitchen, bedroom and house bathroom. A spiral staircase leads to a superb master bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and drawer units. The master bedroom also benefits from a high specification en-suite shower room. There is parking on site. Gas central heating and timber double glazed windows.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.10m )
A spiral staircase from the dining room leads to the upper level bedroom and doors off to:
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.70m x 3.10m )
A spacious and bright lounge with a modern inset fireplace and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.77m )
A well appointed kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integrated oven and hob with a chimney style hood over, integrated fridge and freezer,washing machine and an integrated dishwasher. Double glazed window.
A white bathroom suite comprising: a Jacuzzi bath with shower attachment, W.C, hand wash basin and amtico flooring and fully tiled walls.
A versatile room with two built in fold down beds and an in built wardrobe. Double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 16' 5" x 13' 9" ( 5.00m x 4.19m )
A superb bedroom of generous proportions and benefiting from a range of fitted cupboards and drawers. A double glazed window.
Set in attractive gardens with parking on site.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61830146.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.