3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Road, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £217,500
- Beautifully appointed semi detached house.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Two reception rooms, sun lounge.
- Feature kitchen.
- Three bedrooms. 'Victorian' style bathroom/shower.
- Gardens. Utility room.
Beautifully appointed semi detached house in cul de sac. Gas central heating, double glazing. Many other fine features. Two reception rooms, sun lounge, feature kitchen with oven range. Three bedrooms, 'Victorian' style bathroom/shower. Delightful gardens, utility room. Viewing essential.
Beautifully appointed and tastefully decorated traditional semi detached family house with gas central heating, double glazing and many other features. The good sized accommodation comprising; Vestibule, hall, lounge and separate dining room. Double glazed sun lounge and feature fitted kitchen. There are three bedrooms and a feature part tiled 'Victorian' style bathroom/shower. There are well kept gardens to both front and rear, utility room and store.
With part glazed entrance door and side and upper windows, coat hooks, feature original decorative tiled floor. Meter cupboard. Inner part glazed door with side and upper windows to;
With oak laminate floor covering, 'Victorian' style radiator, dado rail. Cloaks/storage area under stairs.
Front Lounge 14' 1" Into bay x 12' 5" Into recess ( 4.29m Into bay x 3.78m Into recess )
With double glazed bay window with fitted horizontal louvre blinds, oak laminate floor covering. 'Victorian' style radiator, feature fire surround with ornate tiled inset.
Rear Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 10" Into recesses ( 3.71m x 3.30m Into recesses )
Oak laminate floor covering, 'Victorian' style radiator, shelves to recess. Double glazed doors to;
Sun Lounge 8' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.06m )
With double glazed windows and double glazed doors overlooking and leading to rear garden. Oak laminate floor covering.
Feature Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.26m )
Having units with ivory coloured doors, butchers block effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards and drawers. Further base cupboard and Diplomat oven range with six ring gas hob. Two wall cupboards, one housing Worcester gas central heating boiler. Ceiling spot lights, double glazed window above sink unit and overlooking rear garden. Slate effect vinyl tiled floor.
Approached from the hall by turned staircase to first floor landing.
With dado rail and decorative window.
Front Bedroom One 14' 1" Into bay x 10' 10" Into recesses ( 4.29m Into bay x 3.30m Into recesses )
Double glazed bay window with fitted horizontal louvre blinds, oak laminate floor covering. 'Victorian' style radiator, cast iron fire surround.
Front Bedroom Two 8' x 7' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.31m )
Maple laminate floor covering, 'Victorian' style radiator. Double glazed window with horizontal louvre blinds.
Rear Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window overlooking rear garden, maple laminate floor covering. Cast iron fire surround and 'Victorian' style radiator.
Having a white 'Victorian' style suite and comprising; panelled bath with Showerforce shower and curtain, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. Double glazed frosted window, 'Victorian' style radiator. White tiling to dado height with additional tiling to bath and shower areas. Ceiling spot lights and vinyl floor covering.
There are very well kept gardens to both front and rear, the front garden with boundary wall and timber gate to paved path, cotswold gravel, shrubs, Side shared path to timber gate and rear garden.
The rear garden has a boundary wall and timber fencing, flower and shrub beds, yorkstone paving, water tap and timber garden shed.
Brick Store/utility Room 10' 4" x 6' 1" ( 3.15m x 1.85m )
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit with lower cupboard. Washing machine plumbing. Power and light, two windows. Attached brick garden store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61831868.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.