3 bedroom terraced house for saleStrawberry Avenue, Sheffield
Sold STC £110,000
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000- £115,000
- WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME
- FANTASTIC LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH DECKED TERRACE AND SUMMERHOUSE!
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL SUBURB
- PLAYROOM & CONSERVATORY
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND MOTORWAY NETWORK
- NO CHAIN INVOLVED
* GUIDE PRICE £110,000- £115,000 * Early viewing is essential to see this well presented family home which will appeal to both young families and first time buyers or just someone looking to downsize in the area. The property has been well maintained and improved over the years by the current vendors, especially the landscaped garden! The accommodation comprises, entrance porch, lobby, good size living room with a gas burning stove, fitted breakfast kitchen, playroom, conservatory, three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is gas central heated and double glazed. To the outside is a low maintenance front garden and to the rear is a beautiful garden, which has been landscaped with a summerhouse at the top of the garden, child friendly play area, timber decked terrace, shaped lawns and flower beds. Garden shed and gated side access. A must see!
Entrance to the property is via front porch, useful for coats and has dual aspect double glazing.
Having a radiator and staircase to the first floor.
Living Room 14'1 x 11'11
A great family living room, with a feature fireplace and a gas burning stove for those winter nights, wood effect flooring and front facing double glazed window, radiator to one wall with cover and a good size storage cupboard going under the stairs.
Breakfast Kitchen 9 x 12'2
Comprising fitted wall and base units with complementary work surface and inset 1 1/2 bowl sink, breakfast bar, plumbing for a washing machine, built in double oven and gas hob with extractor above. Space for a fridge freezer and dual aspect double glazed windows. Upvc side door to the garden.
Playroom 5'5 x 9
This room could be used as an office or playroom and leads into the conservatory. There is a radiator and wood effect flooring.
Conservatory 10'7 x 7'6
A great addition to the property is the upvc double glazed conservatory currently used as a dining area.
On the first floor landing there is a side facing double glazed window and access hatch to the loft space.
Bathroom 5'6 x 8'11
Having a modern fitted suite in white with low flush wc, panelled bath with mains pressure fed shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and a heated chrome effect ladder style towel rail. There is a rear facing double glazed window and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11'11 x 9
Double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden, radiator below and an array of built in fitted wardrobes and over the bed top box cupboards, chest of drawers to one corner.
Bedroom Two 11'11 x 8'5
Double bedroom two has a front facing double glazed window, radiator and tv point.
Bedroom Three 8'9 x 9'2
An L shaped single bedroom having built in wardrobes, front facing double glazed window and a radiator. Currently used as a dressing room,
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance front garden, side access to the rear garden which has been beautifully landscaped and an ideal place to relax on a nice summer evening. There are shaped lawns with flower beds, raised timber decked terrace for Al fresco dining, large summerhouse at the top with a terrace and a child friendly play area! Garden shed and is enclosed all round by fencing and hedges. Outside lighting and stone flagged path leading through.
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.