3 bedroom link detached house for saleBakers Field Close, Ibstock, LE67
- Modern 3 Bedroom House
- Study/4th bedroom
- Private Drive
- Quiet Private Road
- EPC Grade B
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Private Garden (Not Overlooked)
- Modern Kitchen
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Well presented thoughout
Offered with no upward chain, extremely well presented 3 / 4 bedroom family link-detached property in quiet private cul-de-sac location. The property is less than 3 years old and comes with the balance of the NHBC Certificate.
Comprising of entrance hall, cloaks/wc, lounge and modern kitchen which is fitted with a range of base and wall units with built in oven and extractor, the kitchen has patio doors opening onto the garden. The first floor accommodation has a landing which leads to the 3 bedrooms and additional 4th room for a study/play room/additional bedroom and the family bathroom. The master bedroom is complete with fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom with shower and wc. The second large bedroom also has fitted sliding wardrobes. The property further benefits from a modern gas central heating system with dual controls for both floors and double glazing. Externally there is a driveway providing car standing and well-presented private rear garden (not overlooked by any houses) with lawn, patio area and shed. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate. EPC grade B.
Ibstock is a village in Leicestershire well located with easy links to the M1 & M42 so easy access to Leicester/Derby/Nottingham/Birmingham. The house is located close to the local schools, Co-Op, petrol station, park & post office.
Ideal family home located in a quiet 13 house private cul-de-sac in a great location to shops, schools, parks & other amenities. Well-presented throughout the property is offered with no chain and is ready to go.
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom / WC
- Lounge 16' x 11' 3" (4.8m x 3.4m)
- Kitchen 15' 6" x 9' 3" (4.7m x 2.8m)
- Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 9' 3" (3.7m x 2.8m) plus En-Suite Shower / WC
- Bedroom 12' 3" x 9' 3" (3.7m x 2.9m)
- Bedroom 6' 3" x 11' 3" (1.9m x 3.4m)
- Study/4th Bedroom 5' 6" x 11' 3" (1.7m x 3.4m)
- Family Bathroom / WC
- Attic (Mostly boarded with built in ladders)
- Front Garden
- Side Driveway
- Rear Garden
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61839098.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS53848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.