2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeech Grove, Wigan
- 2 Bedroom
- Large Corner Plot
- Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Ideal Investment Property
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
We are delighted to bring to the sale market this 2 bedroom end terrace property in the Abram area of Wigan.
Perfect for first time buyers or rental investors the property occupies a corner plot with generous garden to the side and rear.
Off road parking is available for multiple vehicles with the gated driveway.
Internally comprising: Entrance porch, Lounge, kitchen and under stair store.
Whilst the first floor offers 2 large double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Full gas central heating is provided through a combi boiler and double glazing is featured throughout.
Viewing is highly recommended and now invited by appointment only.
Don't miss out, call us today to arrange yours.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61840226.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRW1001207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Griffin and Griffin Estate Agents, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.