3 bedroom detached house for sale141 Captains Road, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH17 8DY
- Beautifully presented and spacious, three bedroom, detached family home with gardens, multi-vehicle driveway and separate self-contained Annexe, providing the owners with an estimated annual inc...
- Main house comprises a vestibule and hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, master bedroom with en-suite, two double bedrooms and bathroom with underfloor heating.
- The detached annexe comprises an open plan living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom and a shower room with its own separate garden and parking area.
- Features include generous room sizes, quality fitted kitchen, contemporary bathrooms, feature fireplace, modern flooring and light fittings. In addition, there is gas combi central heating, UPV...
- The property is conveniently located in the popular Liberton area, south of Edinburgh city centre, one mile from the city bypass.
- In addition, there is gas combi central heating, UPVC double glazed windows, and excellent storage provision including bedroom wardrobes.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented and spacious, three bedroom, detached family home with gardens, multi-vehicle driveway and separate self-contained Annexe, providing the owners with an estimated annual income of over 10,000 pounds, ranging from 750 pounds per month off peak to 2,500 pounds in August based on 90% occupancy. The main house comprises a vestibule and hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, master bedroom with en-suite, two double bedrooms and bathroom with under floor heating. Features include generous room sizes, quality fitted kitchen, contemporary bathrooms, feature fireplace, log burner effect gas stove, modern flooring and light fittings. In addition, there is gas combi central heating, UPVC double glazed windows, and excellent storage provision including bedroom wardrobes. Set to the front there is a sitting room with bay window and living flame gas fireplace. The kitchen has a side aspect window and includes stone-effect worktops, unit downlights, and integrated five ring gas hob, an eye level double oven and a dishwasher. Open to the kitchen is the exceptionally spacious living-dining area with log burner effect gas stove, features hardwood flooring and twin sets of French doors to the enclosed rear garden. Bedroom two is set to the front and includes a built-in wardrobe and a press cupboard. Bedroom three is rear facing and features a press cupboard and wood-effect laminate flooring. The family bathroom features a stylish suite, a separate walk-in shower and underfloor heating. On the first-floor is a spacious master bedroom with inset lighting and access to an eave space; whilst an en-suite has a contemporary suite and walk-in shower.
The detached self-contained annex, a new development in 2016, has an open plan living/dining room with modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobe and a shower room and underfloor heating throughout. It has its own separate garden and parking area. Potential to be used as business premises (subject to change of use consent).
Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport available from Frogston Rd East, Burdiehouse Road and Howden Hall Rd.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7687344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.