4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Road, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, PO35 5NY
- STUNNING 4 BEDROOM HOME
- ACCOMMODATION OVER 3 FLOORS
- CLOSE TO VILLAGE CENTRE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- ELEVATED POSITION WITH HARBOUR VIEWS
- SINGLE GARAGE
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
This stunning four bedroom home is situated in a highly desirable position between the harbour and village centre, in an elevated position with beautiful harbour views and over to the beaches of St. Helens Duver.
Immaculately presented to a very high standard throughout and designed to maximise the views with push out velux balconies on the top floor, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 413076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.