2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Street, Crewkerne
Sold STC £130,000
- Character Cottage
- Central Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Inglenook Fireplace With Wood Burner
- Convenient To Town Centre
Sold with no onward chain, this character cottage benefits from living room with inglenook fireplace, ground floor shower room, good size galley style kitchen, two bedrooms and well established rear garden.
Double glazed door to front. Radiator.
Living Room 16' 2" max x 13' 11" max ( 4.93m max x 4.24m max )
Front aspect window. Inglenook fireplace with wood burner. Window seat. Under stairs cupboard. Steps up to hall with doors to kitchen and bathroom, and stairs to first floor. Telephone and TV aerial point. Radiator.
Kitchen 17' x 6' 9" extending to 8' 2" ( 5.18m x 2.06m extending to 2.49m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Skylight. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Roll edge work surfaces incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Gas oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Door to back garden.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Towel radiator.
Stairs from hall. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" max into recess x 9' 10" ( 3.33m max into recess x 3.00m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Skylight. Over stairs storage cupboard. Access to loft. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 4" max into recess x 6' 3" ( 4.67m max into recess x 1.91m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Skylight. Radiator.
From rear kitchen door, steps lead down to a patio with an outbuilding attached to the house. There is a greenhouse and shed in the garden.
From Fox & Sons town centre office, proceed along Market Street and bear left into South Street. Continue along this road and the property will be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale Board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61846346.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.