4 bedroom detached house for saleMiddleton Avenue, Littleover, Derby
- STUNNING DETACHED PERIOD FAMILY HOUSE
- SITUATED WITHIN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER BEDROOM EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM)
- WITHIN LITTLEOVER SCHOOL CATCHMENT
Situated in one of Derby's most SOUGHT AFTER LOCATIONS within LITTLEOVER SCHOOL CATCHMENT is this STUNNING DETACHED PERIOD FAMILY PROPERTY which enjoys easy access to major commuter links excellent local amenities, highly regarded schooling and Derby City centre from its position.
Situated in one of Derby's most SOUGHT AFTER LOCATIONS within LITTLEOVER SCHOOL CATCHMENT is this STUNNING DETACHED PERIOD FAMILY PROPERTY which enjoys easy access to major commuter links excellent local amenities, highly regarded schooling and Derby City centre from its position. The superbly presented accommodation on offer has been enhanced to a high standard by the current owners whilst retaining a wealth of character features. Benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing, the spacious accommodation briefly comprises Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, four double Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower room), Family Bathroom, driveway parking for two cars, gated Carport and front and rear Gardens. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY TO REVEAL THE CHARM AND QUALITY THIS PROPERTY HAS TO OFFER.
Entrance Hallway 13' x 11' 10" plus recess ( 3.96m x 3.61m plus recess )
Having original wooden front entrance door, two front elevation windows with obscured glass, side elevation double glazed window, stairs rising to first floor, exposed wooden flooring, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 15' 4" into bay x 13' 11" into recess ( 4.67m into bay x 4.24m into recess )
Having front elevation double glazed bay window, side elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace with surround, hearth, background and inset living flame gas fire, radiator and opening leading into
Dining Room 13' 8" x 11' ( 4.17m x 3.35m )
Having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden with double glazed window over, side elevation double glazed window, feature original storage cupboard, door leading back to hallway, space for a large dining table and radiator.
having Karndean flooring and doors leading into
Having a matching white low level wc with push button flush and floating wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, under-stairs storage, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and Karndean flooring.
Kitchen/diner 23' 4" x 13' 9" ( 7.11m x 4.19m )
Having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with under unit lighting, rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a large range cooker with large stainless steel extractor hood over and stainless steel splashbacks, integral dishwasher, integral washing machine, integral tumble dryer, space for a large fridge freezer, large island unit with storage below, rolled edge work surface over, rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window, front elevation double glazed window with tiled sills, Karndean flooring, twelve recessed spotlights, space for a dining table and lounge area.
First Floor Landing
Having side elevation double glazed window, loft access hatch, large store cupboard housing gas central heating combination Worcester Bosch boiler and original stripped pine doors with original handles leading into
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 14' ( 4.45m x 4.27m )
Having front elevation double glazed side window, radiator and door leading into
En-Suite Shower Room 6' 10" x 5' 4" ( 2.08m x 1.63m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and large separate shower cubicle with shower over, waterproof surround and sliding glass doors, three recessed spotlights, tiling to walls, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 11' ( 3.86m x 3.35m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.39m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, built in shelving and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.54m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, built in shelving and radiator
Family Bathroom 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
Having a matching white five piece suite comprising low level w.c. with push button flush, dual wash hand basins with stainless steel mixer taps, tiled splashbacks and storage below, free standing bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment and large shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, two side elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass and tiled sill, Karndean flooring and storage cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled driveway providing ample off street parking which incorporates gated car port, access to front entrance door, low maintenance garden area, outside power point, outside lighting, gated access to rear garden and boundary hedging and walling.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is manly laid to lawn and enjoys a fantastic degree of natural sun light and privacy. The garden also incorporates decked area, sheltered porch, storage area a variety of trees and shrubs, well stocked flower beds, tree house, three garden sheds, chicken coup and run, outside security lighting, outside tap and boundary hedging, walling and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61846358.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.