1 bedroom flat for saleWellshot Road, Shettleston, Glasgow
- TRADITIONAL FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- ONE BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (UNTESTED)
- VIEWING ADVISED
**CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 7/10/16 @12.00**Traditional first floor flat comprising hall, lounge, galley style kitchen, well proportioned bedroom and internal showerroom. Gas central heating (untested) and partial double glazing. Viewing advised.
Allen & Harris present this traditional first floor flat set within central locale. The accommodation comprises of shared entrance system thereafter broad welcoming reception hall allowing access to all other apartments, bright and spacious lounge, galley style kitchen, well proportioned bedroom and internal showerroom.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating (untested) and patial double glazing.
The property requires a degree of modernisation and this is reflected in the competitive asking price.
Located close to local amenities with excellent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and beyond. Easy access to M8 motorway networks.
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.20m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 3' 7" ( 3.28m x 1.09m )
Bedroom 9' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61846373.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.