4 bedroom detached house for saleHorsford, Norwich, NR10
- Beautiful detached family home
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Spacious reception rooms throughout
- Dual aspect lounge
- Fitted kitchen breakfast room
- Dining room
- Double garage (detached)
- Off road parking
- Guide Price £285,000-£295,000
Featuring four bedrooms, this modern detached family home occupies an excellent plot and is situated perfectly down a pleasant cul-de-sac. Accommodation includes four bedrooms (en-suite to mater), spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, utility and a large family bathroom. To the outside there is a driveway providing plenty of off road parking, a small front garden, a double garage with power and light connected and an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid too lawn.
Horsford is an extremely popular village located 6 miles from Norwich with regular bus services into the city centre and within easy reach of the picturesque North Norfolk Coast. The village caters for families and individuals alike with several local shops, an infant and junior school, public house, post office, village hall complex and church.
Guide Price £285,000-£295,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61847282.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26500293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.