4 bedroom detached house for saleCHEAM
Sold STC £725,000
- Gas central heating
- Covered entrance porch with quarry tiled step
- Wonderful entrance hall with oak panelling and attractive leaded light windows to front and side
- Downstairs cloakroom with low level suite
- Spacious front reception room with deep bay window, brick fireplace and hearth, picture rail, wall light points
- Light and airy southerly facing rear reception room with feature fireplace, picture rail, wall light points and French doors opening to..
- Attractive triple aspect sun room with quarry tiled floor and French doors leading out onto rear garden
- Well proportioned kitchen with range of cupboards to high and low level, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, worktops incorporating stainless steel sink unit, space for breakfast table, picture...
- Generous first floor landing with side aspect window and loft hatch
- Wonderful southerly facing master bedroom with rear aspect and opening onto an enclosed balcony providing sweeping views across the rear garden
Full descriptionA generously proportioned 4 bedroom detached family home located on the ever popular Nonsuch development, requiring modernization, wealth of original character features, flexible accommodation, plus scope for further extension (STPP).
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM
- 17' x 13' 8''
REAR RECEPTION ROOM
- 16' x 12'
- 12' x 6'
- 11' x 10' 3''
- 16' x 12'
- 12' x 6' 6''
- 17' x 9' 6''
- 13' 9'' x 11' 6''
- 10' 6'' x 5' 9''
- 11' x 7'
- 40' x 30'
- 90' x 40'
COVERED SIDE AREA
- 16' 8'' x 8' 9''
- 16' x 8' (Internal)
COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- 9' 6'' x 4' 6''
- 20' 1'' x 12' 9''
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61847633.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3617247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.