3 bedroom character property for saleThe Square, East Rudham, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £220,000 - £230,000 Guide Price
- End Terrace Cottage
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Sitting Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Enclosed Garden And Garage
- Viewing Essential
Beautifully refurbished cottage situated within short distance of the North Norfolk Coast and the Sandringham Estate. The Cottage is immaculately presented and would make a wonderful second home with its character features , three double bedrooms and off road parking!
Immaculate presented character cottage situated in the well-equipped village of East Rudham which is close to the North Norfolk Coast. The property has been refurbished to a very high standard and maintains many character features. It benefits from kitchen/breakfast room, lounge with multi fuel stove, three DOUBLE bedrooms and family bathroom. There is ample off road parking, garage / workshop and enclosed garden. Viewing is highly recommended!
Immaculate presented character cottage situated in the well-equipped village of East Rudham which is close to the North Norfolk Coast. The property has been renovated to a very high standard and maintains many character features. It benefits from kitchen/breakfast room, lounge with multi fuel stove, three DOUBLE bedrooms and family bathroom. There is ample off road parking, garage / workshop and enclosed garden. Viewing is highly recommended!
UPVC small paned entrance door opening to:
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.81m )
Original bressemer beam, feature multi-fuel burner with brick wall, built-in units, radiator, television point, stairs to first floor and UPVC double window to front.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
Fitted wall and base units, extensive worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, double oven with extractor over, space for fridge/freezer, tiled walls, radiator, tiled floor and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Built in cupboard with fitted shelving/coat hooks, tiled flooring, timber panelled door to bathroom and door opening to rear garden.
Fitted with a three piece suite in white comprising hand wash basin, w.c., bath with electric shower over, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted electric convector heater, radiator, extractor fan, terracotta style tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling, timber panelled doors to rooms.
UPVC small paned entrance door opening to:
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.82m )
Fitted louvred fronted wardrobe to one side of chimney breast, matching built in airing cupboard to opposite side, further built in storage cupboard, textured ceiling, hatch giving access to loft space, radiator, UPVC window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Radiator, textured ceiling, UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
Radiator, textured ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The property has road frontage and to the side there is a five bar gate giving access to a brick weave driveway. This driveway gives parking for two vehicles and leads to the:
The rear garden itself comprises a paved area for ease of maintenance and is walled to two sides.
Garage / Workshop
Up and over entrance door, power and light, coal store and side entrance door.
There is a pedestrian right of way across this garden in favour of the adjacent property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61847783.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.