3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLakenham Road, Norwich
Sold STC £190,000
- Three/four bedrooms
- Extended semi detached house
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Requires modernisation
- Close to City centre
EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME! Requiring some modernisation this three/four bedroom ex local authority property could be exactly what you are looking for! With double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking and good access in and out of the City centre - CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
Double glazed door to the front, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Lounge 10' 5" x 19' 5" ( 3.18m x 5.92m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, electric fireplace and textured ceiling.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 9' 1" x 12' 2" ( 2.77m x 3.71m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, radiator, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, pantry cupboard, lino flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the front.
Utility Room 10' 11" max x 6' 9" max ( 3.33m max x 2.06m max )
Double glazed door to garden, double glazed window to the rear, Belfast sink, radiator and door to:
With a suite comprising WC, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
Second Reception/ Bedroom Four 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
With shower area, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, part tiled walls, lino flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs from hallway and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, wood effect lino flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, and pond whilst to the front of the property there is a long garden and driveway providing ample off road parking. Ref: 34533
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61847858.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.