2 bedroom apartment for saleLower Anchor Street, Chelmsford
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Top Floor Apartment
- Modern Kitchen & Bath Suite
- Great Locality to Town Centre
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Top floor apartment in immaculate condition throughout - offers superb access to Chelmsford City Centre, short walk to the train station and two double bedrooms. Ideal for professional commuter or anyone looking to move straight into a very spacious apartment. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Entrance Door To:
Loft access with radiator, airing cupboards for additional storage and doors leading to rooms.
Living Room 13' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front view and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.31m x 2.03m )
Kitchen comprising of inset sink and drainer set into worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and part tiled splashbacks. High pitched ceilings, space for cooker and under unit fridge and various other kitchen goods, sealed unit ceiling window.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 8' 7" ( 4.29m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear view and radiator.
Suite with fully tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachments and high pitched ceilings.
Intercom access into the block, inside there are stairs leading to the apartments.
Single garage with storage space and up and over door to the front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61847870.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.