3 bedroom terraced house for saleLomond Road, HULL
Sold STC £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £125,000
- Excellent Size
- Sought After Location
- Good Sized Bedrooms
- Early Viewings Are Advised
A lovely three bedroom mid-terrace house located in this popular area and offering a beautiful family home - view now to avoid disappointment!
This lovely family home briefly comprises of an entrance hall leading to the large living room with feature fire place, there are partitioning doors to the separate dining room which leads to the rear modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three excellent sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. A fixed staircase leads from the landing to the loft space which is a fantastic size. There is ample off street parking to the front of the property and a lovely rear garden with decking/seating area. Overall this property is a fantastic size and will make a lovely family home.
Located on this popular street in West Hull, Lomond Road is close to many local shops and amenities with good bus links to and from the city centre and a great catchment area for well regarded schools.
With double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front, under stairs cupboard, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Lounge 11' 10" into recess x 11' 4" ( 3.61m into recess x 3.45m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, french doors to dining room, feature fireplace with gas fire, radiator, television point, telephone point and wood grain effect flooring.
Dining Room 17' 5" into recess x 10' 3" from recess ( 5.31m into recess x 3.12m from recess )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 10' 1" ( 2.51m x 3.07m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, exit door to rear garden and double glazed window to the side.
With stairs from the ground floor.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" into bay x 9' from wardrobe front ( 4.24m into bay x 2.74m from wardrobe front )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 2" from wardrobe ( 3.35m x 2.79m from wardrobe )
With double glazed window to the rear, two fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.24m x 1.80m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator and partially tiled.
Loft Space 14' 3" x 9' 8" ( 4.34m x 2.95m )
With velux window, eves storage and radiator.
Pebbled to the front for ease of maintenance offering off street parking.
Mainly laid to lawn with decking/seating area and plants and shrubs.
Single garage with up and over vehicular door, power and light.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61847927.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.