1 bedroom apartment for saleWellington Lodge, 2 Firwood Drive, Camberley, Surrey, GU15
- Over 60s Retirement Apartment
- Second Floor
- 18ft Living Room
- 18ft Bedroom
- Access To Communal Living Room
- Well-Maintained Communal Grounds
- Set In The Heart Of Camberley
**NO ONWARD CHAIN COMPLICATIONS**
This second floor retirement property is offered to the over 60s with no onward chain complications and is in good decorative order throughout. The accommodation comprises 18ft living room with feature fireplace, kitchen with integrated oven and hob, 18ft bedroom and three piece bathroom. Outside the property has access to well-maintained communal grounds and on-site parking. The property further benefits from optional use of the communal resident's living room. Situated in the heart of Camberley town centre within walking distance to daily amenities and leisure facilities, the property is also close to excellent transport links including Camberley station, the A3 and M30.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61849325.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAS161297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Camberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.