4 bedroom terraced house for saleCarlisle Street, Splott, Cardiff
Sold STC £210,000
- Beautifully Presented Mid Terrace Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Spacious Lounge/Sitting Room
- Enclosed Gardens
- Double Glazing
- Viewing Highly Recommended!
**Superbly Presented** This beautifully presented bay fronted mid terrace home is in an excellent condition and well kept by the present owners. The property is situated in this ideal location close to local amenities and within easy access to Cardiff City Centre and the A48/M4 access corridor.
This beautifully presented bay fronted mid terrace home has been beautifully kept by the present owners. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, spacious lounge open to sitting room, fitted kitchen through to dining area, four good size bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens. An ideal first time buy or family home with viewing recommended.
The property is situated in this ideal location close to local amenities and within easy access to Cardiff City Centre and the A48/M4 access corridor.
Original tiled flooring, wooden glazed door giving access into:
Original tiled flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, two under stairs storage cupboards, radiator, wall mounted box housing gas meter, doors giving access to:
Lounge 12' max x 26' 6" max ( 3.66m max x 8.08m max )
Previously two reception rooms which has been converted into one room with Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, picture rail, Fireplace with feature surround which is functional for log fires, Sky TV point, telephone and internet points, power points, open to sitting area with double glazed window to rear aspect, two radiators, cupboard housing electric meter, Fireplace with Feature surround.
Kitchen/Dining Room 25' 7" max x 10' 6" max ( 7.80m max x 3.20m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with soft close cupboards and drawers inset spotlights with wood effect surfaces over incorporating wine rack, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated microwave, integrated fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, space for large gas cooker with extractor hood over, slate tiled flooring, power points, dining area with space for table and chairs, double glazed windows to side aspect and double glazed doors leading to the rear garden.
Loft access, carpeted landing, radiator, access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 15' 9" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.80m max x 3.28m max )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, space for fitted wardrobes, radiator, Feature Fireplace, carpeted, power points.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.76m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpeted, radiator, Feature Fireplace, power points, space either side of chimney breast for storage.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.20m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, Feature Fireplace, radiator, power points, carpeted.
Bedroom 4 7' 6" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.29m max x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, Cupboard housing boiler, Feature Fireplace, power points, radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, 3 Piece suite comprising Large Bath with middle fitted taps and shower attachment, wall mounted wash hand basin with drawer unit and low level w.c., vertical radiator, tiled walls and flooring.
The rear garden is enclosed by brick boundary wall, mainly paved patio area. There are built in planters, log store and corner pallet seating.
To the front is an enclosed forecourt area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61849811.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.