4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRavenscourt Close, Penylan, Cardiff
Offers Over £415,000
- Spacious Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms plus Loft Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Gardens
- Ideal Family Home!
*Superbly Presented and Spacious* This ideal family home offers spacious accommodation and is set in this cul de sac location in the popular area of Penylan. The property is within walking distance of local shops, bus routes, schools and other local amenities. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
**Superbly presented and spacious** This ideal family home offer spacious accommodation to include two separate reception rooms, large conservatory with fitted bar area, reception room currently used as a bedroom, fitted kitchen and cloakroom/w.c. To the first floor are three bedrooms and beautifully fitted bathroom. To the second floor is a further bedroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and good size gardens. There is off road parking. There is also a detached outbuilding currently being used as sitting area. The property is located in a cul de sac location with local shops, school, bus routes and amenities close by. Cardiff city centre is easily accessible and the A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away. A beautiful family home with internal being highly recommended!
Via a double glazed door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator beneath decorative cover, wood laminate flooring and access to:
Study/ Bedroom Four 9' x 7' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints and coved ceiling.
Sitting Room 13' 8" into bay x 11' Max ( 4.17m into bay x 3.35m Max )
Double glazed bay windows to front aspect, coved ceiling, radiator and feature fireplace surround with tiled backplate and hearth.
Lounge 11' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.30m )
Coved ceiling, papered ceiling, wall mounted fire and sliding doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 23' 3" Max x 8' 6" ( 7.09m Max x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, breakfast bar, polycarb roof, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear garden and double glazed door to front.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 18' 1" x 17' 7" ( 5.51m x 5.36m )
UPVC construction, wooden bar, wood laminate flooring, radiator and powerpoints.
Stairs rising to second floor and access to:
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 9' 8" Max ( 4.55m x 2.95m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints and fitted wardrobes .
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, powerpoints and fitted wardrobes.
Loft Room/ Bedroom Five 12' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.48m )
Velux windows and storage in eaves.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising clawfoot bath, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, heated towel rail, spotlights to ceiling, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
Enclosed by brick boundary wall with provision for off road parking and gravelled area.
Enclosed garden which is accessed via steps leading up to astro turf area, borders of shrubs, fitted spa which is to remain, detached outbuilding which has power and lighting, currently being used as a sitting room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61849829.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.