1 bedroom park home for saleOrchard Park, Elton, Chester
Sold STC £40,000
- Guide Price £40,000 - £60,000
- Single Donnington Style Park Home
- One Double Bedroom
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Bathroom
Guide Price £40,000 - £60,0000 A beautiful park home set within the well kept Orchard Park in Elton. The immaculate accommodation consists of lounge, kitchen, dining room, modern bathroom & one double bedroom. Externally a gravelled low maintenance garden surrounds the home. A must see.
Guide Price £40,000 - £60,0000 A beautiful park home set within the well kept Orchard Park in Elton. The property is well placed for local parade of shops and bus links to the near by towns of Frodsham & Ellesmere Port. The immaculate accommodation consists of lounge, kitchen, dining room, modern bathroom & one double bedroom. Externally a gravelled low maintenance garden surrounds the home with a path leading to the front door from the allocated parking bay.
PVC double glazed door and PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, plumbing for washing machine. Leading to the Dining Room.
PVC double glazed door to the rear garden, PVC double glazed window to the side and front elevation. Opening to the Kitchen.
Two PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and an archway to the Kitchen and a further archway to the Bedroom and Bathroom.
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink and single drainer with mixer tap, space for an electric cooker. Wall mounted boiler and archway leading to the Lounge.
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, three piece modern suite which comprises of panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps and part tiled walls.
Gravelled with flag stones leading to the Entrance Porch.
Gravelled for ease of maintenance and fenced for privacy with a patio to the side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.