3 bedroom terraced house for saleSprowston Road, Norwich
Sold STC £160,000
- Victorian hall entrance terrace
- Enclosed garden backing allotments
- No onward chain
- Lots of potential
- Modernisation required
POTENTIAL GALORE! A handsome Victorian hall entrance terrace house located on Sprowston road to the north of Norwich. The property offers a formal lounge and dining room with three bedrooms and a bathroom off the landing to the first floor.
There is a pretty 40ft bisected rear garden backing and overlooking allotments to the rear with the property also boasting a Worcester gas fired boiler and uPVC double glazing. There are feature such as original door frame, wood work, doors etc. as well as a comfortable lounge with picture aril and original coving. The property is in need of some modernisation, but boasts so much potential. An early viewing is recommended for this property being sold with no onward chain.
With stair to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator and further storage unit housing consumer unit.
Lounge 11' 6" max x 11' 11" ( 3.51m max x 3.63m )
uPVC double glaze window to the front aspect, original coving, picture rail and original 1950's style fireplace with tiled heath.
Formal Dining Room 13' 1" max x 10' 5" ( 3.99m max x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, picture rail, radiator and wall mounted gas fire.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.98m )
Base level unit with inset stainless steel sink unit, gas cooker point, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler and tilled splashbacks with uPVC double glazed window to rear and timber door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 11' 5" ( 3.63m max x 3.48m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" max x 10' 5" ( 3.99m max x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Three 10' x 6' 6" ( 3.05m x 1.98m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With a suite comprising walk-in shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
The property has on road parking to the front (this part of Sprowston Road is non permit). The front garden is well stocked with rose and fuchsia and gated access to the front door. There is a bisected 40ft rear garden with concrete patio area with attached brick outhouse, outside WC, garden shed and summer house, all enclosed by fencing and backing / overlooking allotments.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61850009.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.