3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorritt Grove, LEEDS
Guide Price £170,000
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000-£180,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Sought After Location
- Close Proximity to Local Amenities
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Within close proximity to local schools and amenities is this well presented three bedroom semi detached house. The property will suit a wide range of buyers and features include: Gas central heating, off road parking, two reception rooms.
Within close proximity to local schools and amenities is this well presented three bedroom semi detached house. The property will suit a wide range of buyers and features include: Gas central heating, off road parking, two reception rooms. An early viewing comes highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed windows to front and side.
Double glazed door to front. double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 9" into bay x 12' 3" ( 4.19m into bay x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front. Gas fire with feature surround. Central heating radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 16' 8" into alcove ( 3.33m x 5.08m into alcove )
Double glazed window to side. Storage cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Central heating radiator. Double glazed window to rear. Door to side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side. Storage cupboard. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 14' 7" into bay x 8' 10" ( 4.45m into bay x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 5' 7" ( 2.13m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator.
double glazed skylight window to front and rear. Fully boarded with storage space.
Fitted with a bath with shower over, w.c and wash hand basin. In addition there is a heated towel rail, part tiled walls and a double glazed window to side.
To the front is a paved driveway.
To the rear is a lawned and paved garden with planted beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61850024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.