4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorth Allington, Bridport
This charming end-terraced Grade II Listed house is situated just a short walk from Bridport town centre and comprises of four bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen, dining room and family bathroom. The accommodation is spread over three floors and also benefits from a loft storage room, private enclosed rear courtyard and garden to the side of the property, with off-road parking for one vehicle. EPC Rating D.
Situation - North Allington is located within a short walking distance of the charming market town of Bridport. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include a post office, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole.
Accommodation - This deceptively spacious end-terrace Grade II Listed property is situated within walking distance from Bridport town centre. Laid out over three floors this light and airy family home offers a kitchen with an adjoining dining room benefiting from oak engineered flooring, a spacious sitting room with feature recess fireplace housing a log burning stove, hallway with utility cupboard offering plumbing and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer, wonderful family bathroom and a versatile loft/storage room. Three of the bedrooms are located on the first floor with a spacious master bedroom benefiting from built-in wardrobes to the second floor. Gas fired central heating throughout with wooden single glazed windows. There is a rear courtyard with a private fence enclosed garden to the side, mainly laid to shingle with raised flower beds, and the additional benefit of off-road parking for one vehicle. EPC Rating D.
Key Features - * Delightful end of terrace four bedroom family home.
* Light and spacious accommodation laid out over three floors.
* Large sitting room with feature recess fireplace housing a log burning stove
* Fitted kitchen with base level units, double Granite Belfast sink, part tiled walls, integrated Bosch oven, four ring ceramic hob, with space for fridge/freezer.
* Separate dining area with oak engineered flooring leading through to the kitchen and the hallway.
* Wooden single glazed windows with character sash windows to the sitting room, bedroom two and bedroom three.
* Gas fired central heating throughout.
* Spacious master bedroom located on the second floor benefiting from built-in wardrobes.
* Utility cupboard located in the hallway, offering plumbing and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Versatile loft/storage room.
* Modern family bathroom comprising a modern white suite with a roll top bath, separate shower cubicle and decorative tiled flooring.
* Low maintenance fence enclosed garden, mainly laid to shingle with raised flower beds and established shrubs.
* Off-road parking for one vehicle.
* Situated just a short walk from Bridport town centre.
Room Dimensions - 3.45m x 2.41m (11'4 x 7'11) - Ground Floor:
Sitting Room: 15'03 x 12'01 (4.65m x 3.68m)
Dining Room: 9'01 x 8'02 (2.77m x 2.49m)
Kitchen: 8'07 x 6'04 (2.62m x 1.93m)
Bedroom Two: 12'01 x 7'05 (3.68m x 2.26m)
Bedroom Three: 10'02 max x 7'01 (3.10m max x 2.16m)
Bedroom Four: 8'08 x 8'04 (2.64m x 2.54m)
Bathroom: 14'03 x 6'05 (4.34m x 1.96m)
Bedroom One: 14'05 x 10'07 (4.39m x 3.23m)
Loft Storage Room: 11'04 x 7'11 (3.45m x 2.41m)
Outside - To the side and rear of the property there is a low maintenance private fence enclosed courtyard garden, which is mainly laid to shingle, with raised flowers borders and mature shrubs.
Parking - There is off-road parking for one car.
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband is available also.
Local Authorities - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ Tel: 01305 251010
We are advised that the council tax band is C.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61850449.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27276484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.