2 bedroom apartment for saleAdair Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £115,000
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Apartment
- Popular Location
- Allocated Parking Space
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite
This two bedroom first floor apartment is well-presented throughout and benefits from a turret shaped living room, separate fitted kitchen, ensuite shower and car port for allocated parking. Early viewings are highly advised.
The property is situated to the North-West side of Ipswich and is convenient for local shops and amenities including bus routes and the A14 providing good links to Felixstowe.
Entrance Door Into:
Communal Entrance Door
Intercom entry system into:
Stairs leading to the first floor.
Entrance Door Into:
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 8' 7" ( 3.63m max x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front and door leading to:
Shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' max x 8' 10" ( 2.74m max x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Lounge 18' 2" max x 12' 5" max ( 5.54m max x 3.78m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front, three double glazed windows to the side, built in storage cupboard and door leading to:
Kitchen 8' max x 8' 7" ( 2.44m max x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the side, one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of wall and floor mounted matching cupboards and drawers, built in electric double oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated washing machine and tumble dryer, cupboard housing the combi boiler and tiled flooring.
The apartment comes with a car port providing one allocated parking space to the rear of the property.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.