1 bedroom apartment for saleBurgage Square, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £85,000 - £89,950
- Second floor apartment
- Balcony from lounge
- Gas central heating system
- Intercom access
GUIDE PRICE: £85,000 - £89,950. One bed apartment offers opportunity to a buyer that prefers City Centre living, ideally located for amenities in the City including restaurants/theatre and Westgate Railway Station provides service to many Cities, inc. Leeds and London.
GUIDE PRICE: £85,000 - £89,950. An excellent opportunity to take advantage of City Centre living, this well maintained apartment set within the smart Burbage Square close to so many amenities within the City Centre would ideally suit the first time buyer or the professional. Situated to the second floor and complete with balcony this apartment.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge/dining/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Gas central heating system. Intercom access.
Ideally situated for access to the theatre, restaurants, Westgate Railway Station with a frequent service to many Cities to include Leeds and London, many shops and services you would expect to find within a City Centre. Approximately two mile to Jcn 40 of the M1 motorway.
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Intercom access to the apartment on the second floor. Entrance door to the apartment provides entrance hall.
Door to bedroom, door to open plan lounge dining kitchen, bathroom and also door to a walk-in storage cupboard. Good size storage cupboard which provides plumbing for washing machine (washing machine could remain in the sale of the property at the correct price), laminate floor.
Open Plan Kitchen/lounge/diner 19' 4" x 10' 3" ( 5.89m x 3.12m )
Window double glazed with access to balcony. Radiator. The kitchen area is fully fitted in a range of white wall and base units, worktop with under unit integrated washing machine, integrated fridge, electric oven, four ring electric hob, laminate floor to kitchen area.
Bedroom 13' 9" x 8' 4" ( 4.19m x 2.54m )
Window double glazed, radiator.
Three piece suite finished in white comprising of bath with shower over and a glass shower screen, wall mounted wash basin, low flush w.c., towel rail/radiator finished in chrome, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
The balcony to the outside providing an open outlook. The property has intercom access and an allocated parking space in a separate multi storey car park.
From our office at the bottom of Wood Street, follow Westgate and continue approximately 200 yds to traffic lights (next to Wakefield Theatre and Unity House), at these lights turn to the right (on foot only as it is one way), continue 100 yds and Burbage Square is to the right.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61852073.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.