2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLime Pit Lane, Stanley, Wakefield
- GUIDE PRICE: £70,000 - £75,000
- Semi-detached home
- Two bedroom accommodation
- Gardens and off street parking
- Partial gas central heating system
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE: £70,000 - £75,000. Convenient location with local shops to include Co-operative store, easy access to both M1 and M62 and within two miles of Pinderfields Hospital and Wakefield City Centre.
GUIDE PRICE: £70,000 - £75,000. Located within popular village of Stanley, this semi-detached home offers an opportunity to the young family or even the investor. Complete with Upvc double glazed windows.
The accommodation in full comprises:- entrance lobby, lounge, dining room open to kitchen, to the first floor landing two bedrooms and bathroom. Partial gas central heating system and Upvc double glazed Windows.
Located close to local Co-operative store and many other amenities. Frequent bus route with service to Wakefield City Centre and easy access to motorway network with Jcn 30 of M62 and Jcn 41 of M1 motorway within approximately three miles.
The property may not be standard construction and therefore could affect the mortgage ability.
Upvc entrance door with a double glazed oval shaped panel into the entrance lobby.
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Door through to the lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" x 14' 5" into recess of chimney breast ( 3.63m x 4.39m into recess of chimney breast )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, dado rail, a brick featured fireplace with an electric fire, radiator. Door through to the kitchen dining.
Dining Area 9' 8" x 8' 4" into the recess ( 2.95m x 2.54m into the recess )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Radiator. Partially open plan into the kitchen.
Kitchen Area 9' 7" x 9' Max ( 2.92m x 2.74m Max )
Two upvc windows, on to the side being double frosted glazed and one to the rear. A range of kitchen units finished in a pale green, a range of base units with worktop over, stainless steel sink and matching drainer with monobloc mixer tap, matching wall units, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler housed here, partially tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Window upvc double glazed to the side aspect. Loft access, radiator. Door to two good sized bedrooms and door to bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 9' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.02m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" Max x 11' 9" ( 3.28m Max x 3.58m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of panelled bath, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal. Radiator, partially tiled walls.
To the outside of the property at the front the garden is mainly hardstanding creating off street parking. Footpath access to the side to the rear garden. The rear garden is lawned with a range of plants, trees and shrubs.
From Wakefield City Centre take Aberford Road A642 continue passing Pinderfields Hospital to the left, continue straight ahead passing the petrol station on the left and then take the next left hand turn onto Lime Pit Lane, straight ahead and this property is on the right hand side identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61852082.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.