4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWentworth Road, Golders Green
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom & walk-in shower
- 2 further bedrooms
- Study/bedroom 4
- Stunning kitchen/diner/family room
- Separate reception
- Utility room
- Guest cloakroom/WC
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Comfort Cooling to principal rooms
Offering fantastic accommodation over 4 floors, a stunning townhouse, built only 3 years ago by luxury developer Fitzroy. Located in a quiet road, yet within close proximity to the shops, restaurants and parks of both Temple Fortune and Golders Green.
Offering approx 2000 sq ft of bright & spacious modern living space featuring a stunning kitchen/diner/family room with bi-folding doors opening onto a secluded courtyard with terraces & garden. Further features include a formal reception room, master suite with luxurious en-suite bathroom, utility room & garage. A high specification has been maintained throughout; benefits include Climate Cooling to all principal rooms, underfloor heating throughout, Cat 5 cabling and wiring for wall mounted flat screen televisions.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Godfrey And Barr, Hampstead Garden Suburb. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.