3 bedroom terraced house for saleAshmole Walk, Beverley
Guide Price £122,500
- Guide Price: £122,500 - £129,950
- Perfect Starter Home In Beverley
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Wardrobes/Cupboards
- Front & Rear Lawned Gardens
- Gated Carport With Power & Lighting
Guide Price: £122,500 - £129,950. This spacious mid-terrace house would make an IDEAL STARTER HOME. Offering a generous sized lounge, modern fitted kitchen with utility room, THREE BEDROOMS and stylish bathroom. Outside there are front and rear lawned gardens and a GATED CARPORT.
This deceptively spacious mid-terrace house is perfectly suited as a starter or family home. Well presented throughout, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, large lounge with raised bay window, generous sized fitted kitchen with utility room, three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes/cupboards and a modern family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from front and rear lawned gardens, with parking offered through a gated carport with power and lighting. Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality and size of accommodation on offer.
With coved ceiling, understairs cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front door.
Lounge 19' 5" x 10' 11" max ( 5.92m x 3.33m max )
With coved ceiling, gas fire, radiator and double-glazed front raised bay window.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 7' 3" max ( 4.90m x 2.21m max )
Tiled fitted kitchen with coved ceiling, tiled flooring, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, gas cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, double-glazed rear window and double-glazed patio door to garden.
Utility Room 7' max x 10' 8" ( 2.13m max x 3.25m )
With coved ceiling, tiled flooring, base units, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Stairs from hallway with coved ceiling and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' ( 3.76m x 2.74m )
With coved ceiling, built in wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" max narrowing to 6' 3" min x 8' 9" ( 2.31m max narrowing to 1.91m min x 2.67m )
With coved ceiling, built in cupboard and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Three 9' max x 6' 1" ( 2.74m max x 1.85m )
With built in cupboard and double-glazed front window.
With coved ceiling, bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Patio area leading to lawned garden with mature shrubs and borders. With gated access to gated carport.
With power and lighting.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61853309.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.