5 bedroom detached house for saleCorntown Farmhouse Corntown, Corntown, Vale of Glamorgan. CF35 5BB
- Detached traditional farmhouse
- Grade two listed building
- Four reception rooms
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms & separate WC
- Range of outbuildings/2.203 acres of land
A detached five bedroom traditional grade II listed farmhouse with 14th Century origins. The property has many original character features such as fireplaces and wooden beams. There are numerous outbuildings set around a courtyard area and the property is set in 2.203 acres of land. Must be viewed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61854461.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA53187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payton Jewell Caines, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.