3 bedroom terraced house for saleGray Crescent, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MID TERRACE
- REAR LAWNED GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
Three bedroom, mid terraces property, close to local amenities, front and rear garden, lounge, kitchen, dining room.
Located in a popular residential area, close to many local amenities such as shops schools and local bus routes this property is perfect for a young family looking to buy their first home. The ground floor comprises an entrance hallway with space for a dining table, kitchen with fitted wall and base units and a large separate lounge with front and rear facing windows. The first floor comprises a family bathroom, master bedroom with plenty of storage space, second bedroom with rear facing window and third bedroom with rear facing window. The property benefits from a two tiered patio and lawned rear garden. Located in a quiet crescent this property must be viewed! Please contact us on 01752 367232 to schedule an appointment today.
double glazed door to front elevation and double glazed window front revelation.
Lounge 18' 1" x 10' 7" Max ( 5.51m x 3.23m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation and to rear elevation. Laminated flooring, plain plastered walls and ceiling, gas fire, telephone and television points. Doors leading to access to the kitchen.
Understairs cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring and ample space for a six seater table and chairs.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 8' 4" ( 4.11m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a double glazed obscured window to rear elevation . double glazed door to rear elevation. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with over head cooker hood. Space for a washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer. Splash back tiling and tiled flooring. Plain plastered walls and ceiling. Doors leading through to the lounge.
Obscured double glazed window to rear elevation. Stairs leading from first floor with carpeted flooring. Wall mounted radiator, airing cupboard housing a combination boiler.
Obscured double glazed window to rear elevation. Low level wc, plain plastered walls and laminate flooring.
Obscured double glazed window to the rear elevation. Bath with a over head electric shower, wash hand basin. Wall mounted radiator, plain plastered walls and vinyl flooring.
Bedtroom One 12' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with views over looking the Tamar. Built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points. Plain plastered walls and ceiling with carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" plus door recess x 10' 8" Max ( 2.90m plus door recess x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation with views looking over the Tamer. Wall mounted radiator, television point. Plain plastered walls and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.29m )
double glazed window to rear elevation. Built in wardrobe, plain plastered walls and carpeted flooring.
Door leading out to the patio area with out side wooden seating area. mainly laid to lawn which is fully enclosed by fence paneling. Large workshop to rear of garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61854713.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX102980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.