2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDuloe Gardens, Plymouth
Sold STC £110,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- END TERRACE
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- LAWNED REAR GARDEN
- CONCRETE SHED
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000. Two double bedrooms, end of terrace, separate lounge kitchen and dining room, in need of updating, rear garden with hardstanding shed, allocated parking, close to local amenities. Please contact us today to arrange a viewing on 01752367232.
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000. Located in a popular residential area, close to many local amenities such as shops, schools and local bus routes this property is perfect for somebody looking to live in fairly close proximity to the city centre. The property comprises an entrance hall with front facing window and storage cupboard, lounge with space for electric fire place, dining room with rear facing window overlooking the garden and a fitted kitchen with door leading to the garden. The first floor comprises a landing with loft access and airing cupboard, family bathroom with shower cubicle, master bedroom with front facing window and plenty of recess space for storage, second double bedroom with rear facing window and a utility room which could be used for extra storage. Benefiting from a lawned rear garden with concrete outbuilding and allocated parking this property must be viewed! Please contact us on 01752367232 to arrange and viewing today.
Double glazed door to the side, PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, storage cupboard housing the hot water heater, telephone point.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.51m )
Bright and airy room with PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, Television point.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.67m )
A useful second reception room currently used as a dining room and comprising PVC double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.67m )
Efficient kitchen space with PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a range of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, standalone cooker with cooker hood over, door to the back garden.
At the top of the stairs rising from the ground floor is the first floor landing with useful airing cupboard and hatch giving access to the loft space. Doors to all first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 12' 9" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 3.89m Max x 3.53m Max )
Spacious master bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" Max x 8' 10" ( 3.89m Max x 2.69m )
Good sized second bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Utility 5' 11" x 3' 6" ( 1.80m x 1.07m )
Box room has been used as a utility due to limited furniture space but still provides a useful addition to the property. PVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Adapted to the current owners needs this shower room has an obscure PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wash hand basin, low level wc, shower cubicle and partially tiled walls to the splash back areas.
Easy Maintenance gravel with concrete construction outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61854734.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.