3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLancaster Avenue, Fakenham
Sold STC £200,000
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge with Wood Burning Stove
- Dining Room, Kitchen & Sun Room
- WC, Utility & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Providing Ample Off Road Parking
- Viewing Essential
An extended semi detached house offering spacious accommodation, immaculately presented, accommodation comprising: three bedrooms, lounge with wood burner, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility and sun room. Outside the property benefits from ample off road parking and gardens.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to the side, UPVC double glazed window to rear and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 12' 7" x 12' 1" maximum ( 3.84m x 3.68m maximum )
Ceiling coving, feature fireplace with wood burning stove set on tiled hearth, timber shelving, radiator, television point, wood effect laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed bay window to front overlooking the green.
Dining Room 11' 11" maximum x 7' 5" narrowing to 9' 5" minimum ( 3.63m maximum x 2.26m narrowing to 2.87m minimum )
Alcove with fitted shelving, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to front overlooking the green. Opening to:
Kitchen 24' 11" x 12' 8" narrowing to 11' 8" minimum ( 7.59m x 3.86m narrowing to 3.56m minimum )
('L' shaped room)
Fitted kitchen with a a range of wall and base units with worksurface over. Inset ceramic one and half bowl sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space for free standing cooker, plumbing and space for dishwasher, cupboard housing fridge/freezer (included in the sale). Ceiling coving, ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, alcove with oak shelving, free standing island and tiled flooring. Door to:
Utility Room 10' 9" x 5' 7" ( 3.28m x 1.70m )
Wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, gas central heating boiler, radiator and tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Door to:
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Sun Room 10' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.92m )
Of UPVC construction with polycarbonate roof. UPVC double glazed window to rear and side, radiator, tiled flooring and French doors to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access with ladder, ceiling coving and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 13' 3" maximum x 10' 10" ( 4.04m maximum x 3.30m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 2" maximum ( 3.25m x 3.10m maximum )
Ceiling coving, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 9" maximum ( 2.31m x 2.06m maximum )
Ceiling coving, fitted wardrobes, cupboard over stairs, laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over. Extractor fan, tiled walls, radiator, laminate effect flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The property is approached by a large gravelled driveway drive which provides ample off road parking. The remainder is laid to lawn. The rear garden is enclosed, laid to lawn with shrubs and flowers and a patio seating area. There is a also a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61854851.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM102983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.