1 bedroom apartment for saleHudson Apartments, New River Village, Hornsey, N8
- One bedroom apartment
- Private balcony
- First floor
- Off street parking space
- Views of Alexandra Palace
- 24 hour concierge service
- Resident's gym with sauna and steam room
- Communal roof terrace
- Close to Hornsey train station
- Chain free
A bright, modern one bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of Hudson Apartments within the popular New River Village development. The apartment is fitted to a very high standard and benefits from bright open plan living space, a contemporary kitchen and bathroom and a private balcony, views of Alexandra Palace and a secure off street parking space.
On site facilities include a residents gym with sauna and steam room, a communal roof terrace and a 24 hour concierge service. New River Village is Located within a few minutes walk of shops, bars and restaurants on Hornsey High Street and Crouch End Broadway. For easy transport into central London Hornsey train station and Turnpike Lane tube station (Piccadilly Line) are very close by.
Property ref: 121_2611_4238313
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61855181.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4238313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Alexander, Hornsey & Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.