3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeltham Road, Netherton, Huddersfield
- **GUIDE PRICE 140,000-150,000**
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Driveway & Garage
- Recently Landscaped Front and Rear Gardens
- Well Presented Throughout
- Popular Residential Location
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
**GUIDE PRICE 140,000-150,000** A three bedroom semi-detached property close to Armitage Bridge and Netherton. Benefiting from driveway and garage with recently landscaped gardens to front and rear.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom semi-detached family home which is located within close proximity to Armitage Bridge and Netherton; offering a wide range of local amenities. Briefly comprising of kitchen diner, lounge, three bedrooms and house bathroom. The property is beautifully presented throughout and will not fail to impress. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the front and a rear garden which the current owners have recently landscaped to create a beautiful outside space for entertaining or for those with children to enjoy a summers day.
Enter the property from the front aspect through into the entrance hallway providing a staircase to the first floor with a central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 4" Plus Bay Window x 12' 1" Into Recess ( 3.45m Plus Bay Window x 3.68m Into Recess )
The lounge features a remote-controlled electric marble fireplace with decorative lighting and wall lights to either side of the chimney breast. Including a central heating radiator and a double glazed bay window.
Dining Kitchen 16' 1" x 9' 4" ( 4.90m x 2.84m )
The dining kitchen offers a range of wall and base fitted units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, an electric oven and gas hob with tiling to the splash back. There is additional plumbing available for a washing machine, a useful storage cupboard and a central heating radiator with a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door to the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
The landing space provides access to the three bedrooms and house bathroom with a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 1" Plus Door Recess ( 3.56m x 2.77m Plus Door Recess )
The master bedroom benefits from LED lighting, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.84m )
With a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the surrounding woodland.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" Maximum x 6' 10" Maximum ( 2.62m Maximum x 2.08m Maximum )
Includes a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Boasting a three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath with shower overhead, a wash hand basin set into a vanity unit and a low level flush WC. The room is tiled partly tiled and benefits from a wall mounted mirror with lights and bluetooth. There is a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A pathway leads up to the front of the property and round to the rear with lawned area to the sides of the path. There is a separate driveway as part of the lease and the property benefits from a garage.
A recently renovated rear low maintenance garden is located to the rear of the property benefiting from decking and a pebbled pathway. The garden is very private and ideal for sitting out on a summers day.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61856747.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.