2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeaconsfield Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End terrace home
- Two bedrooms
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Viewing highly recommended
There is no need for fancy words or explicit literature when you have one of the best presented terrace homes in Norwich. Take a look at the pictures and see for yourself, and partake in our open day to be blown away!!
Located to the north of Norwich within a popular residential location is this immaculately presented end terrace home. The property's accommodation comprises living room, inner lobby, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor whilst there are two bedrooms off the landing to the first floor with en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing whilst externally there are gardens to the front and rear which are fully enclosed. This truly is one of the most best presented terrace homes in Norwich, and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Living Room 12' 4" max x 11' 9" ( 3.76m max x 3.58m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, door to front aspect, open fireplace with wood burner, radiator, TV and telephone points, laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, coving and door to inner lobby with stairs to first floor and door through to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 4" max x 11' 3" ( 3.76m max x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed door to rear aspect leading to the garden, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling, coving, laminate flooring, understairs cupboard housing electric meter and fuse board, opening through to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 6' 6" ( 3.73m x 1.98m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, ceramic sink bowl sink, tiled splashbacks, gas and electric cooker point with space for range cooker, chimney style cooker hood over (range and cooker hood available by separate negotiation), plumbing and space for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, laminate flooring, and uPVC double glazed windows to rear and side aspect.
Stairs from inner lobby, doors to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 11' 9" ( 3.76m max x 3.58m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe with loft access, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 11' 4" ( 3.73m max x 3.45m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and door to bathroom.
Bathroom 8' 2" x 6' 9" max ( 2.49m x 2.06m max )
With a modem white suite comprising roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal sink and low level WC, radiator, extractor fan, part tiled walls, cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a gated garden with pathway leading to the front door with low maintenance beds whilst to the rear there is a fully enclosed garden which is laid to lawn and patio with summer house (available by separate negotiation) at the rear of the garden.
The property is situated to the north of Norwich within close proximity to the City centre as well as a wide range of facilities and amenities. Ref: 34571
Leave Norwich via Magdalen Street, at the traffic lights proceed straight over onto Magdalen Road. Proceed along the road turning right into Beaconsfield Road where the property can be found a short way down on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61856840.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.