2 bedroom apartment for saleHolman Court, Ipswich
Sold STC £130,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Second Floor Apartment
- Close to the Town Centre and Train Station
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Juliet Balcony
This stunning two bedroom top floor apartment is situated in the popular IP2 location close to the town centre and Ipswich mainline train station. The property benefits from allocated parking, ensuite shower room to the master bedroom and a Juliet balcony. It is ideal as a first time purchase!
Communal Door Through To:
Stairs leading to the second floor.
Entrance Door Through To:
Storage cupboard and doors leading to:
Lounge / Dining Area 14' x 15' max ( 4.27m x 4.57m max )
Doors opening to Juliet balcony, window to the front, laminate flooring and opening to:
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 6" max ( 2.46m x 2.29m max )
Window to the front, range of matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit, built-in gas hob and electric oven with extractor fan over. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.40m )
Window to the rear, radiator and door through to:
Ensuite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, hand wash basin and low level WC. Tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.21m )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with shower over and shower screen, low level WC and wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator and storage cupboard.
The property comes with one allocated parking space with potential to apply for another.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.