4 bedroom detached house for salePacker Road, Kettering
Sold STC £210,000
- Three/Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Third Reception Room
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Hall Meadow School
- Kettering Leisure Village Estate
This well presented three/four bed detached house placated in the popular leisure village estate benefits from a third reception room as well as a conservatory overlooking the extensive rear garden, a three piece en-suite to the master bedroom, a large second and third bedroom and off road parking.
This well presented three/four bedroom detached house located in the popular leisure village estate benefits from a third reception room/bedroom which has been converted from the garage as well as a conservatory overlooking the extensive rear garden. Also featured is a three piece en-suite to the master bedroom, a large second and third bedroom and off road parking. The property is within close proximity to Hall Meadow School and would make a perfect family home.
The entrance hall grants access to the lounge, third reception room and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 5" to arch wall x 10' 4" to max ( 4.09m to arch wall x 3.15m to max )
This well presented lounge features a gas fire with a mantle piece above and a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect providing natural light through out the room. There is an understairs cupboard for extra storage and to the rear is a archway leading to the dining area, also included is a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.31m )
The dining room provides access to the conservatory via double glazed upvc patio doors to the rear and features a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' ( 2.87m x 2.74m )
A fitted kitchen with base and eye level units complete with a stainless steel one and a half sink/drainer and roll top work surfaces with tiling to splash sensitive areas. Also included is an integrated electric oven with gas hobs an extractor hood above and space for white goods. There is also a wall mounted radiator, a double glazed window to the rear aspect and coving to ceiling.
Utility Room 5' 8" from arch to door x 5' 1" ( 1.73m from arch to door x 1.55m )
The utility room includes base units with work top surfaces for extra storage and grants access to the cloakroom and the exterior of the property.
The cloakroom includes a low level WC and a pedestal mounted wash hand basin with tiling to water sensitive areas, a wall mounted radiator and a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect providing ventilation.
Conservatory 16' 11" to french doors x 11' 4" to max ( 5.16m to french doors x 3.45m to max )
The spacious upvc double glazed conservatory offers a perfect view of large rear garden, and has plenty of room for a dining or seating area.
The Landing comprises of stairs rising from the ground floor with doors to all bedrooms and the bathroom, an airing cupboard, loft access and coving to ceiling.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.67m )
The master bedroom features an en-suite as well as access to the main bathroom, a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, an electric ceiling fan and a wall mounted radiator, a TV point and coving to ceiling.
A three piece en-suite including a fully tiled shower cubicle, a wash hand basin with vanity unit and tiling to water sensitive areas, a low level WC, A upvc double glazed window to the front aspect and extractor fan providing ventilation and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' into recess x 7' 7" to max ( 3.66m into recess x 2.31m to max )
The second bedroom features a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 11' 3" excluding wardrobe ( 2.62m x 3.43m excluding wardrobe )
The third bedroom benefits from two upvc double glazed windows to the front aspect providing plenty of natural light, an overstairs cupboard for extra storage, a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Third Reception Room/ Bed Four 16' 3" x 7' 11" ( 4.95m x 2.41m )
Previously the garage this third reception room comprises of a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect, wood effect laminate flooring and coving to ceiling.
The bathroom comprises of a bath with mixer taps and shower over, a wash hand basin with vanity unit, a low level WC, tiling to water sensitive areas, an obscured upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and an extractor fan providing ventilation, a wall mounted radiator and a shaver point.
The front garden consists of a gravel area and drive providing off road parking for multiple vehicles, a path leading to the front door and round to the side gate for rear garden access.
A well maintained two tier garden featuring a gravel and patio area enclosed by wooden panel fencing with side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61856894.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG106811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.