2 bedroom flat for saleChurch Street, Epsom
Offers in Excess of
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Two bedrooms
- Ensuite and fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- Openplan reception/modern fitted kitchen
- Balcony & allocated parking
- Modern shower room
- Located in the heart of Epsom Town centre
A fantastic first floor apartment in the heart of Epsom Town centre and benefitting from spacious open plan living, balcony and allocated parking. DON'T MISS OUT...Call Barnard Marcus Epsom to arrange a viewing!!!
A fantastic recently refurbished two bedroom apartment located within walking distance to Epsom Train Station and local amenities. This first floor apartment offers a large open plan reception room with new modern fitted kitchen and integrated appliances and boasts a balcony with sliding doors. The rest of the apartment comprises of two good size bedrooms with an ensuite bathroom and fitted wardrobe to the master bedroom and an additional modern shower room. This well presented apartment offers the added benefits of allocated parking and is situated in the heart of Epsom Town centre providing excellent transport links into Central London.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61859315.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS104245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.