4 bedroom detached house for saleEpsom Lane North, TADWORTH
- Spacious detached family home
- Three double bedrooms
- Extra bedroom/annex with en-suite
- Large modern fitted kitchen
- Beautiful views
- Large well kept rear garden
- Driveway with space for multiple cars
- Close to local transport
Don't miss out on the chance to view this wonderful four bedroom family home with breathtaking views.
A fantastic four bedroom two bathroom detached family home set in a beautiful location near Epsom Downs.
As you enter this property you will walk into a large bright entrance hall. The ground floor comprises of a spacious and beautifully decorated reception/living room which is perfect for those relaxing days and evenings, another reception/dining room and a large modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with french door leading out onto the patio of the impressive garden. The layout makes it perfect for everyday life, family time or entertaining guests. The ground floor also benefits from another room with its own en-suite shower room and french doors leading out onto the patio. This room would be ideal for another bedroom/annex or even as a study or games room- the options are endless!
The first floor comprises of another spacious hallway with plenty of storage space, three double bedrooms and family bathroom which is easily accessible from each room upstairs. All three bedrooms have built in storage and one even has the added benefit of a fabulous walk-in wardrobe! If you take a look out of the window, you will see amazing views of green land, a beautiful sight to wake up to on a sunny morning.
Added benefits to this already amazing house, include the further potential to extend the property, a driveway with space for multiple cars, a large extremely well kept rear garden and local transport close by.
Call Barnard Marcus Epsom to book a viewing today!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61859327.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS104459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.