2 bedroom apartment for saleField Lane, Rastrick, Brighouse
Sold STC £130,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £130,000-140,000**
- Spacious First Floor Period Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two En -Suites
- Well Maintained Communal Grounds
- Ample Off Street Parking
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000-140,000** Impressive two bedroom period residence, offering a unique first floor appt, in need of some updating to bring it up to current standards but offering a wealth of potential with the great space on offer.
This impressive period detached property, known as 'Holly Bank House' is well positioned for convenient access to the M62 motorway network or the town centres of Brighouse or Huddersfield. The property was sympathetically converted some years ago, to create a small number of appts, number 4 being one of the larger style. 'Holly Bank House' is set within well established communal grounds and provides ample parking for residents and visitors. The property offers vacant possession and a fantastic space for someone to create an attractive, comfortable home with a bit of TLC.
Communal Entrance Porch
Enter the building from the front elevation into the communal entrance porch which provides the post boxes and intercom system.
Communal Entrance Hallway
A well maintained communal entrance hall with impressive spindle balustrade staircase leading up to the first floor landing, offering access to the apartment itself and one other, with a large floor to ceiling window to the front aspect, allowing a good degree of natural light.
Entering from the 1st floor communal entrance in to the main entrance hall itself, providing a central heating radiator, access to the loft space and all rooms.
Lounge 17' x 14' 9" Into Recess ( 5.18m x 4.50m Into Recess )
Positioned to the rear of the property and having a pleasant outlook over the communal grounds. The lounge is a good size and has ample space to dine. There is a gas fireplace with stone back, hearth and surround, central heating radiator and a television aerial point.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 1" x 8' 1" ( 5.21m x 2.46m )
Offering a range of wall and base fitted units with roll-edge work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with splash back tiling. Includes an integrated electric oven and four-ring gas hob with cooker hood over. Benefiting from plumbing for a washing machine and there is space available for a fridge freezer. There is a Vaillant combination central heating boiler which was new in 2014. A door leads through into the hallway and there is a double glazed window to the rear offering garden aspects.
Bedroom One 15' 11" Plus Door Recess x 11' 8" Incl Robes ( 4.85m Plus Door Recess x 3.56m Incl Robes )
The large master bedroom offers access via the original door and benefits from high ceilings and fitted wardrobes. There is also a double glazed window to the rear elevation and access is gained to the en suite here.
En Suite 12' 5" x 5' 11" ( 3.78m x 1.80m )
The master en-suite shower room boasts a modern three piece suite including a double shower cubicle, a wash hand basin inset within a vanity unit with mirrored cupboards over and a duel flush WC. Featuring ceiling spotlights, heated towel rail and waterproof boarded walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" Plus Door Recess x 10' 10" ( 3.73m Plus Door Recess x 3.30m )
A further double sized bedroom and also having a full en suite bathroom. There is a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
En Suite Bathroom
In need of an upgrade but in our opinion larger than a normal family bathroom. Boasting a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level flush WC. The room is mainly tiled and includes an extractor fan and a central heating radiator
Holly Bank House stands in well established and maintained grounds with an allocated parking space and ample additional visitor parking.
The property is freehold and each flat has one share in the property management company, which looks after the building. The quarterly payment is approximately £208.00. This includes maintenance of the grounds and common areas, buildings insurance and car park etc.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a staff member of the Connells Group.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61859423.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.