4 bedroom detached house for saleMyddelton Park, Whetstone, N20
Offers in Excess of
- Beautifully Presented Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Heated, Self Cleaning Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Open Plan Lounge & Family Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen
- Off Road Parking for Approximately Five Vehicles
- Three Bath/Shower Rooms
- Must Be Viewed
A beautifully presented four double bedroom detached property situated in the sought after area of Whetstone. The property boasts a high specification throughout with plenty of desirable modifications made throughout.
With a large entrance hall leading to a large, open plan Lounge and Family Room and further leading to an large redesigned kitchen, this property suits a growing family.
The downstairs leads to a well presented rear garden offering a generous lawned area. Behind this is a secluded area containing an outdoor heated swimming pool and family area surround it. The pool also is self cleaning and a massive feature for the next owner.
Upstairs, the property boasts a bright landing leading to four double bedrooms, three of which are en-suite. There is also planning permission already agreed for a full loft conversion to add further living accommodation to the property.
The property has much to offer a potential purchaser and internal viewing is highly recommended.
The property is located close to bus links and 0.6miles away from Totteridge & Whetstone Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61859702.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26501991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.